7W 300LM Mini CREE LED Flashlight Torch Review
Are you an outdoor person looking for a good portable flashlight that will not get in your way as you cycle, go climbing or camping but at the same time provide you with good bright light? The 7W 300LM Torch Flashlight should be your choice.
- Bright with super mini size
- Skid-proof and waterproof in design with blinding effect
- The maximum of Output bright can be 300 lumens.
- Head of the flashlight can be pulled out to focus the beam
In-depth Review Of 7W 300LM Mini CREE LED Flashlight Torch
This mini sized torch weighs less than 65 grams and measures 9.4 by 2.6cm only making it easy to carry around. Don’t let the small size fool you, this flashlight actually has super bright light. With an output of 300 lumens, the flashlight is able to illuminate over 200 feet away.
You can adjust the brightness to suit whichever task you are handling. For instance, if you want to shine on an area near you, you don’t need the torch to be so bright, you can adjust it to low and save on battery life. The flashlight has three brightness modes, high, low and strobe. You can use any of this models for different purposes depending on the distance you want to illuminate.
Another good thing about this mini sized flashlight light is that its head can be pulled out for you to focus the beam directly on a particular object.
7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp Review
- Durable: The Mini CREE LED Flashlight is made of aluminum alloy making it waterproof as well as skid proof guaranteeing you durability.
- Mobility: The flashlight also has a pocket clip for you to clip the flashlight for you allowing you to use your hands on something else instead of holding the flashlight all the time.
- Cycle & Hunt: Quite a good thing when you are hunting or cycling. You want your hands on your rifle or bicycle and not on your torch, but at the same time you want to have light, so the CREE LED Flashlight is definitely perfect for this.
This flashlight is also a favorite among law enforcers as well as emergency teams.
The 7W 300LM Flashlight gives you three battery options. You can either use double A size alkaline batteries, 14500 lithium batteries or the rechargeable 3.7 voltage battery. Your choice of either of the three will be determined by how long you want to use your flashlight.
The rechargeable and AA batteries will have more runtime than the lithium battery but will not shine as bright as the lithium battery. So if you want brightness and not so concerned about the runtime then you can use the lithium battery. However, if you need to use your flashlight for a long period then you should use the AA or rechargeable battery. You can always have all three types of battery just in case.
The batteries are not included in the pack, you will have to buy them separately so don’t forget to buy them otherwise your flashlight will be useless.
- Fast delivery great quality
- Fair price.
- VERY bright!
- Great beam
- Batteries still going strong!
- Very handy because it is small.
- Great little light, cheap and powerful!
- Less visible light than many UV lights
- It is a little larger than I expected.
- Worth the money, lens scratches easy but still good light.
- Just keep in mind that they ship from China so they ship slowly.
Conclusion: The flashlight also doesn’t come with a manual, you will have to figure out how it works on your own. However, the torch is quite straight forward and you will find there is really no need for a manual as you will be able to tell how it works right after you unpack it.
I purchased the Mini CREE LED Flashlight Torch to utilize while strolling my pooch and night, so I energized the batteries and took my canine for a walk utilizing one of my decent new lights, we were out for around 30 min. what’s more I wondered about how splendid the shaft was and how effectively movable it was. We were out for around a 30 minutes or something like that, I strolled my pooch second time that night, and again the light performed extremely well, I was exceptionally awed with it. I was impressed to the point that I provided for one of the lights to my sister advising her the way awesome it was, it was light and simple to handle when you’re strolling a pooch around evening time and attempting to stay aware of his chain and the light.