CREE XM-L T6 LED Zoomable Flashlight Review
One of the best product of UltraFire is the CREE XM-L T6 LED Zoomable Flashlight that suffers from quite a few copycat versions on the market. I highly recommend this flashlight for those who need the very bright light but cheap price. It seems that there are many mixed reviews and users either love or hate it because, as a result on Amazon, it scores 3.7/5.0 from existing users.
In-depth Review Of CREE XM-L T6 LED Zoomable Flashlight
I received the package within 2 weeks of ordering the item. Nicely packed and the batteries were all fully charged. So, it was ready to go from the moment they arrived. This is the brightest flashlight in my collection so far. It fills the room with bright white light. In the spotlight mode, I can easily focus the beam on objects that are almost 100 yards away and still see them very clear. However, this is certainly not 1600 lumens!! It feels more like 400 to 500lm range. The charger works – however, it is of very poor quality. You can literally break it by applying a little bit of pressure!!
Well, I guess, you can’t complain about the price. I have been using this for about a month now and no issues so far. I would certainly recommend this product.
Top 5 Main Features
- Comes with 1600 lumens and Zoom function
- 3 modes: Low, High, and Strobe
- Two battery options: 3.7 rechargeable and AAA
- Reasonable because that it isn’t blemished or a copycat rendition in light of the fact that that can cause costs for discount and delivery for the purchaser
- Size: 6 inches (length) x 1 inch x 1.5 inches
- Power/Lumens: 1600 lumens on high mode
- Mount: None
- Weight: 5.7 ounces, shipping weight is 14.7 ounces
- Battery Type: 8 watt battery, 3 triple A batteries which are not included in the purchase price. The 3.7 volt rechargeable battery is a second option and the package comes with a pouch/sleeve for this battery type
- Body Material: Black aluminum
- Price & Modes
The Cree XM-L Zoomable Flashlight comes with LED technology and claims that its LED bulb will last for at least 100k hours. There are three modes of this flashlight you could use: Low, High, and Strobe. Although having only one white LED bulb, it can get the maximum beam lighting distance of 250 meters.
The flashlight comes with two battery options. The first one is you can use one 18650 battery or use 3 AAA batteries. The runtime is around 2 to 4 hours if you operate it on high beam. And depending on the manufacturer you buy from, you can pay more for batteries delivering. According to some customers, the flashlight has some serious charging problem if you use the rechargeable 3.7 v battery.
The flashlight request ought to accompany a holder/cartridge for the AAA batteries and another plastic case for the rechargeable battery which is appended to the spotlight like a sleeve
- Aluminum & Zoom
This dark aluminum flashlight is minimal and simple to grasp. It can take unpleasant taking care of. The craftsmanship and material utilized for the packaging are strikingly great quality.
One issue you may experience with this electric lamp is the zoom. You may need to apply some WD-40 to get it to turn easily. This snugness can be effortlessly determined the length of you don’t constrain pull the closures too hard.
Execution astute, the spotlight is not 1600 lumens despite the fact that it has a decent bar. The fundamental issue is that with the item name clients are expecting a colossal surge of light and seeing something a large portion of that is baffling. As per other spotlight specialists, with the triple AAA batteries, it would be difficult to accomplish 1600 lumens and the most extreme would be around 1000 lumens on the off chance that it is controlled by 10 watts. That would be proportional to 100 lumens/W.
- Very bright and the room beam makes it easy to see far away.
- Color of light is a little on the blue side. Much brighter that I expected
- I am glad that it came with a wall charger and car charger plus extra battery. The chargers that come with it look a little sketchy and look homemade.
- Super bright and I really like how the bulb adjustment.
- The zoom feature is great because the narrow setting casts a long beam and the wide setting is better for close work and around the house.
- Good light with affordable price.
- Nice light perfect size and a very bright beam. Price is very good.
- The adjustment has a little more slop than it should but overall a big bang for the buck.
- Only thing I don’t like so far is the zoom. Would rather a zoom that is twisted in place so it can remain at the setting you want even if you bump your flashlight.
- The rechargeable batteries do not last very long, but at the price what could you realistically expect.
The CREE T6 is a very bright light and makes things easy to see, but it does have one MAJOR downfall! The switch is VERY GLITCHY! I just bought two of the lights and they are identical in every way. I LOVE how bright they are, and I love the price (saved over 60% on the price of its competitor: Streamlight stinger), but it seems that you get what you pay for. Also, the picture shows two batteries, but only comes with one.