Fenix 960 Lumen LED Tactical Flashlight Review
With 960 lumens, this new model will illuminate up to a distance of 918 feet away. You will also be happy to know that it is not only powerful in terms of output, but it is also a lightweight torch that you can easily carry around.
- Up to 50,000 hours lifespan
- Uses two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries or one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- The maximum output is 960 lumens
- 139mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter) ·87-gram weight (excluding the battery)
- This bundle includes two EdisonBright CR123A lithium batteries
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- With the low-voltage warning function, it reminds you to replace the battery Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Avoiding high-temperature of the surface with over-heat protection
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the headMade of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
This flashlight weighs only 87gms and is 14cm long. In order not to limit you to the use, the flashlight has six output options ranging from 14 lumens to 960 lumens that you can set depending on what you want to use your flashlight for.
You can use the lowest output for every day around the house use, medium output for outdoor use or maximum output for professional use such as search and rescue or even for medical purposes. To set the output you want all you have to do is press the switch at the side of your torch, nothing more!
In-depth Review Of Fenix 960 Lumen LED Tactical Flashlight
This flashlight is designed for a compact size in order to fit in any pocket and for convenient use making it one of the best easy to carry (ECD) but powerful flashlights in the market.
It also comes with a holster to make it easy to use hands-free giving you make room to work with your hands. The design is also anti-roll and spill resistant meaning that even if you place it on its side on a surface it will not roll over thus will not keep interrupting use.
The flashlight also has over-heat protection to protect it from high temperatures keeping it durable and long lasting. To make it even more durable, the torch is made of aluminum and hard-anodized finish that is anti-abrasive making it anti-scratch, shock proof, as well as waterproof.
You can use this flashlight underwater up to 2 meters deep without ruining it. So if you love underwater sports and you need a flashlight to go for a dip at night, this should be your flashlight of choice.
This flashlight has an LED light bulb with a lifespan of 50,000 light years meaning that you will not need to replace it for a very long, long time. To power it, the flashlight uses either one rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or two Lithium batteries of 3 volts.
The flashlight has an interesting function that warns you when your battery is running low and you need to replace it. This is a good thing because you are not caught unaware and your battery won’t die on you without knowing. So you can be sure of a working flashlight all the time, as long as you replace your battery when it runs out.
The package comes with two Lithium batteries and so you can start using the flashlight immediately you remove it from the package and put the batteries in. It is also super easy to use and you will be able to find your way around after using it for a couple of minutes.
- Blinding light, long wide bright beam
- Very bright and sturdy!
- The strobe effect is very disorienting
- It is very well made, the entire flashlight is aluminum
- Long battery life
- Perfect size so far so good quality
- Only down side is the batteries are expensive
- There are no duty belt holsters
The Fenix PD35 is outstanding little flashlight with great features. At grain 5′ long, it tosses a hot 850 lumens. I have a few brands of electric lamps yet out of every one of them, I prefer Fenix. Strong, dependable, worth each penny. The spill on this light is insane wide. In the feature, the shed being lit up is around 30ish yards away. You can see that the spill lights up a few yards on both sides of the shed. This makes an awesome light for illuminating extensive ranges inside eye view. I am LEO and when I utilize it to light up a room or auto, I can see everything without radically needing to move my light. I 100% suggest this light
With a Fenix PD35 2014 Edition tactical flashlight you will have not only a portable torch but also a powerful one that you can use for anything you want!