Streamlight Flashlights Review
Streamlight flashlights are innovative torches that are made to serve numerous purposes. Their unique designs have made them a favorite for many people. Streamlight torches have incredible brightness making their performance spectacular.
Streamlight flashlights are very versatile and can be used by both professionals for big tasks such as emergency and rescue as well as by individuals for normal home use. These flashlights come in a wide range of outstanding torches.
How Can Streamlight Flashlights Help You?
As you know, they are designed for everyone who is interested in a powerful torch. You can use a Streamlight for home or professional use.
A Streamlight can be anything from a keychain torch to a big gun light. These flashlights can be used by law enforcers, the military, sports enthusiasts, emergency and rescue personnel, and hunters.
Advantages of Streamlight Flashlights
- Design and Quality: Streamlight flashlights are especially popular because they are durable. They are manufactured using solid aluminum and have an anodized finish. This material is weatherproof and very durable. These flashlights are not only durable, but they are also very strong. The company understands that the flashlights are sometimes used in harsh conditions and so use polymer that is strong and indestructible to make its torches. For this reason, most of the Streamlight torches come with a lifetime warranty as they hardly need to be replaced.
- Brightness: Another advantage of getting this light is that it will have an extraordinary brightness that you can use to illuminate even far away areas during the darkest of nights.
- LED light bulb: Most Streamlight product have a LED light bulb that is long lasting and efficient. LED light bulbs last so long that you may never have to replace them because they can last forever. These bulbs also use very little energy and so help save battery usage and life.
- Performance: And they are very reliable and efficient. They give the exact performance that the manufacturer promises.
- Quality: This is a great feature for people who want a flashlight for professional use. The high-quality uniqueness of flashlights will keep them serving for years and years to come.
Cost of Streamlight Flashlights
The cost of Streamlight flashlight varies from one model to another. The price will often be determined by the output of the flashlight.
What this means is that the brighter the torch the more it is likely to cost. The type of a light bulb will also affect the price. LED flashlights are more expensive than halogen or xenon bulbs.
Top 5 Streamlights Under $100
Even though it is a small torch its output is amazing. With a LED bulb with an output of 10 lumens is torch is super bright and can last for up to 8 hours of continuous use.
The LED light bulb also has a lifetime of 100,000 light hours. It is not only lightweight but also durable. It is made of aircraft aluminum making it weatherproof. You can hook it on almost anything and easily carry it with you everywhere you go. The Nano Light is powered by 4 alkaline batteries that are included in the package.
The flashlight has an output of 65 lumens making it a bright flashlight that can be used for almost anything.
It also has a LED light bulb that can last up to 6 hours of continuous use. The Pen flashlight uses two triple-A batteries that are included in the package.
This flashlight is very durable and is corrosion and waterproof. It has a polycarbonate lens that is unbreakable. It also has a holster and a pocket clip that you can use when you want to use the flashlight on hands-free.
The flashlight also comes with three light output level for versatility in use. The high light output is the brightest with 600 lumens, the low light output has the lowest output of 33 lumens and then there is the strobe light output.
The ProTAC 88040 is compact in size making it easy to carry. It has a pocket clip and a holster to use when you don’t want to hold your torch. It is made of machined aircraft aluminum for maximum durability.
The Streamlight MicroStream LED key light though small is very bright with an output of 28 lumens with a beam distance of 52 meters.
The key light comes with a removable pocket clip to enable you to use it hands-free. The key light is powered by one triple A alkaline batteries and can run for two and a half hours of continuous use.
The key light also has a LED light bulb with 30,000 hours lifetime. With it aluminum and anodized finish, the flashlight is corrosion resistant, waterproof and highly durable. It has a push button switch at the tail to help you switch light output settings easily.
It is compact, easy to carry and very powerful.
The flashlight offers three light output settings that you can use for different lighting purposes. For instance if you want to beam light on an object that is near you, you don’t have to use your torch on full brightness, instead you can use the low-output setting that will work perfectly and save your battery at the same time.
The Protac Tactical 88033 uses two AA alkaline batteries and can be used for personal use, law enforcement, rescue missions, medical services and outdoor sports.